Made in collaboration with Oplag from Copenhague, these unique screenprints are the result of hard work between Dan Eggers, Filip Christensen and Paiheme.
- Original Screenprint
- Very high quality print
- 100 x 70 cm (B1 format standard))
- Paper : 250 gr Fabriano Unica (Art Paper)
- Edition : Limited to 100 ex
- Signed by Paiheme
- Printed by Scandic Graphics in Copenhague
- Split Production : 50 prints available on paihemestudio.com and 50 on oplag.dk
Sold without frame.
Why Oplag ?
Oplag is a publisher of screen prints and fine art giclée prints based in Copenhagen, Denmark. All of their screen prints and giclée prints are original editions published by them or produced in collaboration with the artists and Oplag.
Filip Christensen is senior printer and has over 35 years of screen printing experience. His print workshop, Scandic Graphics, was started in Copenhagen in the early 1960’s and has inherited the print workshop from his father. Dan Eggers is the webshop administrator and is in the shop daily.